Groundskeeper-Willy

The Blog of a Groundskeeper-Willy who is employed in a state high school in NSW. I like my job but can't live on the money $412.50 per week. {Now $428.56!} {Now $436.99!} {Now $455.27!}To live I will have to return to my trade so I have started looking, but so that my experiences in the education system are not consigned to the rubbish bin of posterity I am going to record them here.

Monday, October 10, 2005

I've done it!

XX XXXXXX XX
XXXX XXXX
NSW XXXX

Ph xxxx xxxx /xxxx xxx xxx
E-mail stumpyno1mk3@hotmail.com

10/10/2005



The Principal
Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx
Xxxxxx High School
Xxxxxx Xx Xxxxxx.
NSW XXXX



Dear XXXXXX,


I hereby tender my resignation from the position of General Assistant of Xxxxxx High School.

As I am required to give two weeks notice, the cessation date of my employment will be Friday 21st of October 2005.








Yours sincerely





Grounds Keeper Willy


Well thats all folks its in now I am just counting down the days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home