Groundskeeper-Willy

The Blog of a Groundskeeper-Willy who is employed in a state high school in NSW. I like my job but can't live on the money $412.50 per week. {Now $428.56!} {Now $436.99!} {Now $455.27!}To live I will have to return to my trade so I have started looking, but so that my experiences in the education system are not consigned to the rubbish bin of posterity I am going to record them here.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Got the power

Got a call from the Library


Librarian "Willy the Electrician has not put in enough power points"

Willy " What do you mean? He has put in 3 double power points that means you have 6 sockets you have 6 computers where's the problem?"

Librarian "I have one cord left unplugged, he hasn't put in enough sockets!"

Willy "That's because that computer is not fitted with a Y cord like the others" goes and gets a Y cord and replaces the power cords on the computer

Librarian "Ohh" with wonderment in his voice

Librarian on $75000 Willy on $30000

They obviously don't pay on intelligence

Teachers Ya gotta love em

1 Comments:

At 12:41 am, Blogger Iqbal Khaldun said...

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. The problem with intelligence is that it is often something of a liability.

The great asset which stupid people possess is that they do not know they are stupid. Hence their ability to participate in disaster after disaster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home