Groundskeeper-Willy

The Blog of a Groundskeeper-Willy who is employed in a state high school in NSW. I like my job but can't live on the money $412.50 per week. {Now $428.56!} {Now $436.99!} {Now $455.27!}To live I will have to return to my trade so I have started looking, but so that my experiences in the education system are not consigned to the rubbish bin of posterity I am going to record them here.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

It's not easy being green

Ah the holidays, I have many tasks to do one is painting several of the chalk boards.
most chalk boards are green but one of them is black! So it must be a blackboard.

To prepare a chalkboard for painting you wash it off with a sponge which must be rinsed out many times for each chalkboard.

The board must be left to dry for at least 24hours

Painting of the board is done with a 1in brush to cut in around the edges, the main part of the board is done with a roller.

DON'T thin the paint out too much to compensate for the low temperature otherwise you will get covered in spots.

It's not easy being green sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home