Groundskeeper-Willy

The Blog of a Groundskeeper-Willy who is employed in a state high school in NSW. I like my job but can't live on the money $412.50 per week. {Now $428.56!} {Now $436.99!} {Now $455.27!}To live I will have to return to my trade so I have started looking, but so that my experiences in the education system are not consigned to the rubbish bin of posterity I am going to record them here.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Cultural cruelty?

Just have to post this,

Today the Uniform shop was open and the parents were coming to purchase Uniform.
The shop is the ONLY place in Sydney where you can get Uniform for this Skool I think its called an monopoly.

Anyway only Horst was in today as Clive had a crook leg and as Horst and I passed the Uniform shop one of the Asian Parents standing in the line moved out of the line and deliberately aimed a kick at Horst! Luckily it didn't connect.

Now Horst was not sniffing around them he was following me, the Woman had to take 3 steps out of the line to try and kick him!

The question is why?

Did she want to beat up on something smaller than her?

Tomorrow I will take Clive, he won't stand for any of that shit

They can't sack me, Slaves have to be sold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home