Groundskeeper-Willy

The Blog of a Groundskeeper-Willy who is employed in a state high school in NSW. I like my job but can't live on the money $412.50 per week. {Now $428.56!} {Now $436.99!} {Now $455.27!}To live I will have to return to my trade so I have started looking, but so that my experiences in the education system are not consigned to the rubbish bin of posterity I am going to record them here.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Da keys to da skool

Charming insight into the adolescent mind.

Y10 Arabic Boy[looking at a bunch of keys in Willys hand}: Sir, Sir are those the keys to the skool?

Willy: Yes

Arabic Boy: Can I have the keys to the Skool?

Willy: why do you want them?

Arabic Boy: Oh Sir if you give me the keys to the Skool I can get you 3 months holiday

Willy [smiling wondering what's going to happen]: That sounds interesting tell me how you getting the keys to the Skool will get me a holiday?

Arabic Boy: I'll burn the Skool down!

Willy: Why would you want to do that?

Arabic Boy: I hate Skool Sir, I hate it I hate it! The teachers hate me they stop me doing what I want to do!

Willy: Well you are in year 10, if you don't like Skool you can leave

Arabic Boy: Leave Skool in Year 10?

Willy: Yes I did

Arabic Boy: [with wonderment] Really?

Willy: Yep, and if you don't like it you can too.

Arabic Boy: Aw no Sir I can't do that

Willy: Why not, if you are unhappy leave

Arabic Boy: No sir I have to stay at Skool and get an education

Willy: And you want to burn the Skool down?

Arabic Boy: [bashful and subdued] Aw no

His mates then chip in with "Ah Ahmed your such a dick head"

He would be better off leaving


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home