Groundskeeper-Willy

The Blog of a Groundskeeper-Willy who is employed in a state high school in NSW. I like my job but can't live on the money $412.50 per week. {Now $428.56!} {Now $436.99!} {Now $455.27!}To live I will have to return to my trade so I have started looking, but so that my experiences in the education system are not consigned to the rubbish bin of posterity I am going to record them here.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

See the light

Got an urgent call to go to a classroom as the OHP {over head projector} was not working.

Willy gets there plugs in OHP and switches it on, It works.

Willy: "What seems to be the problem with this?"

Teacher: "Oh when I turned it on there was only a tiny beam of light on the screen."

Willy: "The light adjustment was not set correctly." Shows teacher how to adjust light

Teacher: "Oh"

In University the Teaching students have to give reports and presentations using OHP's, there obviously was no marking component on how to operate them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home