Groundskeeper-Willy

The Blog of a Groundskeeper-Willy who is employed in a state high school in NSW. I like my job but can't live on the money $412.50 per week. {Now $428.56!} {Now $436.99!} {Now $455.27!}To live I will have to return to my trade so I have started looking, but so that my experiences in the education system are not consigned to the rubbish bin of posterity I am going to record them here.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Last Day!

Well it has come to pass, here it is.

How do I feel?

OVERWORKED!!!!

Since putting in my notice I have had not a moments peace, every one wants things done before I leave.

Even during my farewell talk I was interrupted by a contractor!

But the finality of it all "We have left undone the things that we ought to have done."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home