Groundskeeper-Willy

The Blog of a Groundskeeper-Willy who is employed in a state high school in NSW. I like my job but can't live on the money $412.50 per week. {Now $428.56!} {Now $436.99!} {Now $455.27!}To live I will have to return to my trade so I have started looking, but so that my experiences in the education system are not consigned to the rubbish bin of posterity I am going to record them here.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ripped Off

Well I did have 1 week holiday before I resigned
BUT I DIDN'T GET MY LEAVE LOADING 17 1/2%

So I rang up the pay office at Bathurst

Stumpy: " I'm a general assistant at XXXXXXXX High School, I just have had a week off and I did not get my leave loading"

Woman: " We only pay leave loading on a two week cycle that means you have to take two weeks to get leave loading"

Stumpy: "Oh"

Woman: "CLICK"

Now I have had this happen before but I had not realized as I have had taken other 1 week periods off there just was so much work to do at the school

All things being equal the bastards have ripped me off for 5 weeks of 17 1/2%

so you think that they would pay me when I receive my final payout

God I am naive and stupid to believe such a thing could happen from a government department

BASTARDS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home