Groundskeeper-Willy

The Blog of a Groundskeeper-Willy who is employed in a state high school in NSW. I like my job but can't live on the money $412.50 per week. {Now $428.56!} {Now $436.99!} {Now $455.27!}To live I will have to return to my trade so I have started looking, but so that my experiences in the education system are not consigned to the rubbish bin of posterity I am going to record them here.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

A world of difference

The whole school went to the theatre by bus to see a stage play.

I asked one of the kindergarten kids about it

Willy: “Did you like the play?”

Kindy: “OH yes”

Willy: “What part did you like best?”

Kindy: “The Bus trip!”

There’s a world of difference between High School and Primary

It’s just a pity that the pay rates are the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home